Your story—the way it deserves to be told—is as important to me as it is to you.
Every project is different.
That’s why I offer a free 30-minute introductory consultation by phone. I’ll evaluate your needs and you can learn more about me and how I work. If you decide to proceed, I’ll provide a written work plan and payment schedule for your consideration.
Because I want to develop long-term relationships with our clients, I offer friendly, affordable fees.
Browse my menu of services to learn how I can help you achieve your vision, then contact me to schedule a no-charge, no-obligation consultation
- Editor | Bring out the best in your writing
- Manuscript Evaluation | Your road map to revision
- Writing Coach | You don’t have to do it alone
- Writing Tutor | Don’t let poor writing skills hold you back
- Websites | Everyone needs a website & probably an e-newsletter, too
- Writing Workshops | Professionally facilitated by wise and generous writers
A Partial List of Clients
- Hay House
Authors & Books
- Rebecca Bales, Step Up to the Plate: The Power and Passion of Determination
- Marisette Burgess, Men of the Cave
- Doug Dillon, Sliding Beneath the Surface
- Raff Ellis, The Bishop’s Curse
- Lezlie Laws, Twelve Doors: Prompts for Writers
- Joseph Zagame, The Immigrant
Websites & E-Newsletters
- Florida Writers Association (newsletter & social networking site)
- Centers for Social Responsibility
- Doug Dillon, Author
- Heather Geo, SEO Copywriter & Content Writer
- Italian Beach Rental
- Lezlie Laws, Creativity Coach
- Orlando Insight Meditation Group (website, newsletter & networking site)
- Playful Early Learners (website & newsletter)
- Skylight Magazine
- Terry Godbey, Poet
- White Wolf Musings